Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Losing my Monday

I think this story time was inspired by the fact that I lost my TV remote control. So that is the most annoying thing EVER. I mean, I looked EVERYWHERE, including all the folds of the couch. It took WEEKS, but the remote has finally been recovered. Thank you, thank you. Anyway, back to the business at hand - lost things!!

Opening Song: If You're Happy and You Know It from Favorite Children's Songs CD.



Book: Where is the Green Sheep? by Mem Fox


Rhyme: Little Ladybug Lost Her Dots (found at Little Fingers that Play blog - Little Ladybug Song) I turned it into a flannel board rhyme.

Little Ladybug on the ground
Doesn't make a sound.
Looking for her ten black dots
She lost them on the ground.

One black dot
Two black dots
Three black dots
And four.

Five black dots
Six black dots
She's looking for some more.

Seven black dots
Eight black dots
Nine black dots
And ten.

The Ladybug who lost her dots has found them all again!!


Book: Where's Spot? by Eric Hill


Rhyme: Little Bo Peep

Book: Duck's Key, Where Can it Be? by Jez Alborough


Interactive Playtime

No comments: