Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Know your body Monday

I thought we'd do some stories about knowing your body! The kids are too cute when I ask them where there hands, feet, noses are. I also like to point to my ears and ask if that's my nose - which causes all kinds of 'Nooooo!!' Seriously, too cute.

Opening Song: If You're Happy and You Know It from Favorite Children's Songs CD.


Book: All of Baby Noes to Toes by Victoria Adler



Rhyme: 10 Little Fingers (Taken from Everything Preschool - Body Parts Songs and Music)
I have 10 fingers and they all belong to me (hold hands up)
I can make them do things, would you like to see?
I can shut them up tight (form fist)
Or open them wide (hold fingers out)
I can put them together, or make them all hide (close both fists)
I can make them jump high (put hands over head)
I can make them go low (put hands down)
I can fold them quietly and hold them just so (put hands in lap)

Book: Ten Tiny Tickles by Karen Katz

Song: Two Feet (to the tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb) (Taken from Everything Preschool - Body Parts Songs and Music)

Book: Piggies by Don and Audrey Wood


Interactive Playtime

No comments: