Monday, September 5, 2011

Son of a...!!!

So, the other day, I had a coffee date with a friend. I hadn't seen her in a while, and I was super excited. I left pretty early because I hadn't been there before, so I wanted to make sure I had plenty of time.

Turns out, I had plenty of time.

I got to the Starbucks, sat down at one of the outdoor tables (it was a beautiful day!!!), reached inside my purse for my book. Wait...where...noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! I found myself without my book.

Is this not the most horrible thing ever? I mean, I like to play with my phone, but I can only stare at that screen for so long. And the sad thing was that I was in the middle of two really good books, and would have been happy to be sitting with either of them.

This doesn't happen often. In fact, I don't know if there has been more than one or two other occasions where I had forgotten my book.

Of course I know why - it SUCKS!!!!

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

It always seems like that happens when you need your book the most.