Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Boxes and Balls

I was thinking that this one was fun and clever. I even brought in a new game, which the toddlers LOVED!!! It's called Ms. Real's BOX OF MYSTERY!!!!! Good fun stuff!!!

Opening Song: If You're Happy and You Know It from Favorite Children's Songs CD.


Book: Meeow and the Big Box by Sebastien Braun


Game: Ms. Real's BOX OF MYSTERY!!! (To the tune of This is the way we wash our hands)
There's something in my box today, box today, box today
There's something in my box today, it must be...

An animal who lives on a farm and says moo...
(I put 3-4 stuffed animals in my box - including an ALIEN!! They LOVED the alien!!)

Book: My Book Box by will Hillenbrand


Pretend: Pretended to have different size balls. Pretended to bounce them - small bounce, big bounce).

Book: Bear Play by Miela Ford


Interactive Playtime

No comments: