Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bear-ific Monday

Happy story time day!!! This toddler time was great!!! I am so excited that my numbers are growing!!! I used to average 6-8 for my toddler story time, and my average since we opened the new building is 27!!! WHOOOOT!!!! This time, we read some fun stories about bears!!

Opening Song: If You're Happy and You Know It from Favorite Children's Songs CD.


Book: Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin, Jr

Song: Twinkle, Twinkle

Book:
I Love My Daddy by Sebastien Braun

Dance: Hokey Pokey (in hindsight, this probably wasn't the best choice for the little ones. I just needed to get them up and moving around, and this was the first thing that popped into my head)

Book: You Are My Sunshine by Caroline Jayne Church


Interactive Playtime

No comments: