Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yum! Yum!

Happy Wednesday, y'all!! Seriously, best day of the week!!!

This week, I decided to do a food theme, because my friend A came up with a perfectly awesome craft that I just HAD to do!!!

Opening Song: Shake My Sillies Out - Raffi

Book: Yum! Yum! What fun! by Mara Bergman


Rhyme: 5 Sticky Lollipops
5 sticky lollipops fixed on sticks,
Take a sticky lollipop, and you lick, lick, lick! (continue countdown)
(Taken from The Perpetual Preschool)


Book: Peanut Butter and Jelly: A Play Rhyme illustrated by Nadine Bernard Westcott


Song: I wish I were a (type) pizza. (We sang pepperoni first, then marshmallow by request!)
I wish I were a pepperoni pizza.
That is what I truly want to be!
'Cuz if I were a pepperoni pizza,
Then everyone would be in love with me!
(Taken from Everything Preschool)

Book: "Hi, Pizza Man!" by Virginia Walter


Craft: Spaghetti and Meatballs


And, of course, how could anyone forget!!! Tonight is FMRNS!!! WHOOOT!!!! After we watch the season finale of ANTM, we'll be watching a period drama from 1986 called The Name of the Rose. This film stars the GREAT Sean Connery and Christian Slater.

1 comment:

brainella said...

I'd really like to hear your review of the movie. We watched it recently also. :)