Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day Wednesday

Like Monday, I decided to do Mother's Day stories for the pre-schoolers today!! Of course they loved it, and got to make their mommies a very special craft!!!

Opening Song: Shake My Sillies Out - Raffi

Book: My Monster Mama Loves Me So - Laura Leuck


Song: Happy Mother's Day (to the tune of Happy Birthday)

Book: Is Your Mama a Llama - Deborah Guarino


Song: I'm a Little Teapot/Itsy Bitsy Spider/ Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (they kept requesting songs!!)

Book: Does a Kangaroo Have a Mother, Too? - Eric Carle


Craft: Mother's Day collage


WHOOT WHOOT for FMRNS!!! I am super pumped, as always. Tonight, after we watch ANTM, we will be watching an Action Adventure film from 1994 called The Professional, starring Jean Reno, Gary Oldman, and Natalie Portman.

No comments: