Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Little Story Time!!

Happy Wednesday after Christmas!! I hope everyone had a marvelous holiday!!!

Today, I decided to have a "Little Story Time," where I found books with "little" in the title. I got to read my favorite "little" book, which is always a big hit!!

Opening Song: Shake My Sillies Out - Raffi

Book: Little Pea by Amy Krouse Rosenthal


Song: 5 Little Ducks

Book: The Sleepy Little Alphabet by Judy Sierra


Song: The Alphabet Song

Book: Little Owl Lost by Chris Haughton


Dance: The Freeze by Greg and Steve

Craft: Little Owls found at DLTK-Kids.


I am so excited to say that I have my parents in town!!! I love that they are here to visit, and they even came to story time this morning!!

Since the parents are in town, FMRNS is postponed to a later date - sometime this weekend! Stay tuned for out latest feature!!!

No comments: