Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, y'all!!! Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, we read stories about Thanksgiving and Turkeys in story time today!!!

As always, we begin story time with Shake My Sillies Out by Raffi.

Book: Turkey Trouble by Wendi Silvano


Song: The Freeze on the We All Live Together 2 CD by Greg and Steve.

Book: Thanks for Thanksgiving by Julie Markes


Song: If You're Happy and You Know It, the version from the Favorite Children's Songs CD.

Book: Thank You, Thanksgiving by David Milgrim


Craft: I found this craft from the DLTK-Kids website! I modified it a little, and I added a pilgrim hat because one of my coworkers told me the turkey looked bald. HAHAHA


I am sad to say that my friend A went to visit his family for Thanksgiving, so there will be no FMRNS. Sad!! But, I promise it'll return next week with something FABULOUS!!!

And I'm super excited to say that I will be leaving in the morning to go visit my family for Thanksgiving!!! YAY!!!! I am SUPER pumped, I can't even wait!!!

I hope everyone has the most amazing holiday!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments: