Thursday, September 23, 2010

The new Tuesday

Remember when I used to go on and on about how Tuesdays were the best day ever? This was because Tuesdays were the day I had my pre-school story time and then went to my friend A’s for FMRNS. Well, Wednesday is the new Tuesday!!

My new pre-school story time is now on Wednesday mornings, and it just so happens that Wednesday is also the best night to continue FMRNS!!! Seriously, you can’t get any better than that.

Even though I just started my job on Monday, I thought I would jump right in to doing story time this week. I found some great books about Ducks that we had available in my own library and set forward planning my first story time.

Do Like a Duck Does! by Judy Hindley

Giggle, Giggle, Quack by Doreen Cronin

Just Ducky by Kathy Mallat

And, since Wednesday is now the new Tuesday, A and I had FMRNS!!! WHOOOT WHOOOOOT!!! We decided to watch Mel Gibson's 2006 film Apocalypto with Rudy Youngblood.

1 comment:

Amanda @ Click. The Good News said...

yea for being back!!! that movie is just AHHHHH so gross....I dont know that I can ever visit any ruins after seeing it! Good luck!