Saturday, March 27, 2010

Crack dealers

Did you know that they allow crack dealers to set up shop right inside stores now?!?!

I walked in to Walgreen's the other day and was greeted by a perky little crack dealer and her mom. Of course by "crack dealer" what I really mean is Girl Scout. I just can't say no - they see me coming a mile away. What is it, Pringles or Doritos or something where "you can't eat just one?" Well, with Thin Mints and Samoas, I can't just eat one box. Disgraceful, isn't it?

Anyway, I walk in to Walgreen's and that perky little crack dealer just ambushed me!!

Perky Crack Dealer: Would you like some crack?
Real Librarian: Oh, no, I couldn't.
PCD: But crack is so good!
RL: No, really, I don't like crack.
PCD: Come on, you KNOW you want some!
RL: *sigh* Do you take checks?

Yup, that's how easy it was. Turns out, crack dealers take checks. I walked away with two boxes of Thin Mints and a box of Samoas. Well, it could have been worse.

Click here to see where you can get some crack - I mean Girl Scout cookies.

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I haven't seen a single Scout selling cookies around here. I put our zip code in that cookie finder and it says the campaign here has ended.

Skye said...

Yummm!!!! I hope you enjoyed them! :)

Anonymous said...

This is a real problem in our society when innocent people get waylaid by crack dealers every time they go grocery shopping!